Update

BigD.jr

I always wonder what happens to guys that stop posting.  Usually they just sold the truck.  It really sucks learning that they have passed on. :(  Our sympathies to you and the family. 

and yes, you should definitely build a truck in his honor.  :L:  'tis an excellent tribute :beerchug:  If you need a hand, we're here to help.

It means a lot and thank u i know growing up Dad would show me the page and most the time I was the one taking pics of his mj. Then yj then the xj, but any help is appreciated I'm no where near as good as he was working on anything but I did learn a little.. -K

5 hours ago, BigD.jr said:

Thank u i still have his hands manual just need to find a the right color and parts. He had a 91 xj that was passed onto me but we lost it. Any help is appreciated -K

I recommend getting a copy of the factory service manuals off Cruiser's website.  http://cruiser54.com/?page_id=365

They're a lot better than the Haynes or Chilton ones.

• 1 month later...

If BigD was Don Alexander, yes, I knew him back in the old JeepSkool days, more than 10 years ago. I also bought a few left over MJ parts from him after he got the YJ.

(And him trying to drown his MJ in "mini tank trap" was probably mostly my fault)

Sorry for your loss.

• 1 month later...

I remember when that happened 😂 he looked at me and told me "don't tell your mother" honestly thats still one of the best days of my life and I do remember you as well Marcel, even tho I was still just a kid. Do you mind talking on FB? I'm love to know the jeeper side of my dad more 

-K