WTB: Seat Back Tilt Release Levers

josehuerta

I need two sets of seat tilt release levers, one set for the Comanche and one for a 2 door Cherokee.. They may be the same lever or at least interchange but I don't know. Grey or black is preferred but I will consider any color if not cracked like mine.. Or if anyone knows where these can be sourced new it would be appreciated as I've had no luck finding them. Comanche levers are on the upper side of the back, Cherokee levers are at the bottom. I will need shipping to 88030 New Mexico. Thanks much - 

Comanche Seat Release Lever.JPG

Cherokee Seat Release.jpg

Cherokee Lever Stem Enlarged.jpg

Are you looking for the plastic knob or the actual lever itself?  

Also, I think some years of 2 door Cherokees had the same levers as the Comanches.  I think later Cherokees had the lever down at the bottom, like 94-96.  What year is your 2 door XJ?

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear. I only need the plastic knobs for a  '91 Comanche and a '98 Cherokee 2 door. I posted the picture of the metal stem from the Cherokee just for reference. And the Cherokee knobs are on the lower corner of the seat as shown in the picture.  I haven't removed the knob on the Comanche to see if that stem matches the Cherokee (afraid it will finish cracking if I do).

20 hours ago, Strokermjcomanche said:

Something I have yet to prove, but I think the knob to remove the lower rear seat on an XJ is the same as the knob for the tilt forward MJ knob . 

Yes, they are the same.

josehuerta, I have some.  I have a pair of gray ones that I painted burgundy with SEM vinyl paint.  The paint is coming off in places.  I may have others, will have to look.  You can PM me if interested.

Also, I don't think those lower levers have a knob like the upper ones.