Big Dan

Garnett/maroon MJ trim pieces AND SJ grill

I can take more/better pictures if you're interested. These are all just sitting right now and taking up space. I, also, don't know what the market is.. So if it's too high we'll negotiate.

Trim pieces from an 86 MJ that was garnett metallic. Also the lower part of the cab hvac box. $25 OBO plus shipping.

Grill for FSJ. No cracks. $50 OBOb852ce9f8fb856e009bc69603f869f6a.jpg6f2322c6e31c0baec5efc398959c1752.jpg0e1f85a2628fd2b4aee5f7fa6cc18aa9.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

SJ grill is potentially still available..I'm waiting to hear back from the guy who bought it.

Shipping is ridiculously expensive for it ($245).  So, if you want it, keep that in mind.

Try to ship it via greyhound using the website busfreighter. I shipped a giant box of interior parts across the country for about $90

Greyhound is a good way to ship bulky items.  I sold the bench seat out of my J10 and shipped it from Denver to Washington state for a very reasonable price.

Thanks for the suggestions. If someone else wants to purchase it, I'll have that as an option for shipping.

With that said, I refunded the original buyer's money.  So, the SJ grill (as well as the MJ trim interior trim pieces) are still available.  I'll take whatever offers you have.

The pig nose grill is the least popular among the FSJ grills.  Not a huge demand like there is for the rhino and razor grilles.

Still, have you cross posted that grill on www.ifsja.org and www.fsjnetwork.com?  Those are the big FSJ forums and will give you a good audience for selling it.