Need help finding parts

Aidenmoreno3

Hey guys! My names aiden. I just bought a 96 jeep Comanche and I really wanna restore it. I have all the mechanical stuff down but I need the aesthetics. If anyone has or is willing to help me find these parts I would greatly appreciate it:

•passenger side tail light ( just lens)
•most interior trim panels (A&B post, headboard, behind the seat panels, etc.)

•authentic jeep floor mats 

Once you have 10 posts, the classifieds will open up to you. 

don't forget get to start a build thread and add you MJ to th me registry. 

Also, be sure to pull your carpets up to check for rust. 

Could we get pictures?

Also, what do you mean by a 96 Comanche? Is it an MJ woth a 96 drivetrain swap it is it just a typo. 

You can always add information about your truck to you signature. 

I wanna fully restore it of course but I can’t get the same motor that was in it so I’m using a 95 cherokee as a donor for engine trans and transfer case. And I believe it’s a 4.3L v6 but correct me if I’m wrong. The first owner put a 94 Chevy blazer vortec engine in it (very crappy job nothing on the dash works and the engines blown amyway)😂😂. But yeah I’m a young guy 21 and I’ve wanted this car since I was 16 and owned my first XJ 

My go-to source for local stuff is car-part.com. Just put in your vehicle, the part you need, and search by distance from your zip code. There are a bunch of junkyards linked up on there. I usually search for several parts just to find a junkyard near me that has a Comanche on the lot. You can go see what they have on them that you might need. I found 3 or 4 in Memphis like that, and several within an hours drive. 

I have a set of tail lights I’d sale. I think one has a small corner chip from what I can remember I’ll have to dig them out and take pictures. I done a custom 2000 Cherokee tail light swap to match the 2000 front grille and mirrors so I don’t need them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, VixJeep said:

My go-to source for local stuff is car-part.com. Just put in your vehicle, the part you need, and search by distance from your zip code. There are a bunch of junkyards linked up on there. I usually search for several parts just to find a junkyard near me that has a Comanche on the lot. You can go see what they have on them that you might need. I found 3 or 4 in Memphis like that, and several within an hours drive. 

thank you so much. I will definitely be using that website starting today. 

2 hours ago, Dill30705 said:

I have a set of tail lights I’d sale. I think one has a small corner chip from what I can remember I’ll have to dig them out and take pictures. I done a custom 2000 Cherokee tail light swap to match the 2000 front grille and mirrors so I don’t need them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah If you could that would be a major help! You can email me @Aidenmoreno3@gmail

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...