TuttuT

TuttuT

The black one has the broken frame.  I have repairdd thr ignition system and brakes.  I stopped really hard one day and the leafspring mount on the rear drivers side busted.   The driveshaft fell out as well.  I jakced it up put the shaft back in and refilled the fluid.  I found some ratchet straps and three quarter inch cable and strappped it back together.  ......

Now it has a small whole in the top of the radiator somewhere.... And the water pump might be foing out.

20190912_085630.jpg

The red one aka kicking wing needs some work.   I originnally stumbled across it when i was suppose to go hiking... It jas all the parts TuttuT needed..... But he is pretty much a work truck.  The frame is in amazing shape but the floor is gone on the driver side.  On the positive side someone has already gone through the trouble oftaking out the interior.  But had to gwt it towed to a friends bc 4 jeeps is two too many

20190911_183152.jpg

20190911_183128.jpg

20190911_183424.jpg

The Jeep gods have been kind to me!!!!  The third MJ is in good condition but needs just a few things to be road ready.  I fixed the colymn shifter link on it and POWWOW... Fired right up.  Theses comanches are tricky but seems pretty basic when it co es to fixing them.   It has the speing swap done too the rear.... Not sure wheter to swap it back or lift the front.... Also need to work on the steeri g column.  I thinkthe previous owner installed an automatic trans and put in 4×4.... 

20190902_192219.jpg

I'm guessing the lens is dirty?  or maybe the phone case's window?

awesome trucks though.  I've got no doubt you'll give them all the attention they need. :D   they just need more steel thrown at 'em. 

rusty trucks need lovin' too!  :comanche:

• 5 months later...
5 minutes ago, 89 MJ said:

How high do you want to go?

Just to make it level.  I got it already raised in the back and it didnt run.  I i tended to use it for parts. But   The transmission cable was loose and fixed it.  Now it ru s... Not well yet but a matter of time.

2 hours ago, TuttuT said:

Just to make it level.  I got it already raised in the back and it didnt run.  I i tended to use it for parts. But   The transmission cable was loose and fixed it.  Now it ru s... Not well yet but a matter of time.

You can pick up lift pucks (1.75 in) pretty cheap usually.