New to the club

blackdiamond

I'm a newbe to the club. my truck is an 89 comanche sport truck short bed. it has the crappy pukeo trans, the smaller output shaft np231, the weeker dana 30, and 3.08 gears. alot to change. Ive put a hodge podge 6 inch front lift, and basic spring over rear lift of a total 5.5 inches. I have severly hacked my fenders to clear room enough for 35 incher tires, but i only have 33's. it has a crappy roll bar, and some modified for clearnace stock bumpers. and as of tonight, it has removable doors. and i don't know how to put on pictures so help please.

Quick summation for posting pics.

-Go to Comanche Club Image Hosting and follow their instructions for uploading pics. (it's free)

-copy the pictures address and paste it in your text box here.

-highlight the address with your mouse and click on the IMG tag located right above the text box.

Your picture should now appear in the post when you hit "submit" or "preview". There are plenty of ways to still end up with the dreaded red X of death, but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy. :cheers:

in order to post up pictures, you have to have them hosted on a site like Comanche Club Image Hosting that way everyone can see them. it looks like you have a link to a photo that is stored on your computer, but we cannot access files stored on your computer. like if you kept your comanche in your garage and told everyone to come take a look, but the doors are locked and there are no windows to look in. in order for people to see it you have to bring it to a truck show so every can have access to it.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are most of the pictures i have of my truck.

I know have a Dana 44 for the front that i have stripped of all brackets, and now need to clean and fix up, and install. then i need a rear dana 44. but when the front was free, I coudnt pass it up even if it came first.