Whoa, whoa I said.

Ugg,

1986 jeep Comanche.  2.5 5 speed 4x4. 

I just did a wj dual brake booster swap. And a 8.8 axle swap too. I can bleed the rear brakes fine. Left front also. But the right front, %#×@+@%!!!! I took out the booster, and the master cylinder.  To access the distribution block. I undid the right side brake line and blew it our with an air compressor. Re assembled it. Still can't get fluid to the front right. 

Can a distribution block get plugged? Is it a dealer item only? 

15 minutes ago, DirtyComanche said:

Where do you get fluid to?  Did the line actually blow out, or did it seemed blocked?

The line for the right front is prone to being damaged during engine removal/install.

I removed the line from the proportion valve and blew it out with the air compressor.  First, it seemed to be blocked but then it opened up. I really think, after some research, that it's the valve. 

I also installed a 8.8 axle with discs, so my proportion valve was running disc front and drum rear. Now 4 wheel discs.

No engine replacement. 

I'm looking into getting a Jeggs 4 wheel discs distribution block. 

Edited by COM86
Additional information

25 minutes ago, COM86 said:

I removed the line from the proportion valve and blew it out with the air compressor.  First, it seemed to be blocked but then it opened up. I really think, after some research, that it's the valve. 

There is no valve. The front distribution block in the MJ is a distribution block, not a proportioning valve.

Brake_Blocks_004.jpg.8bffd8ea441619ce46fdf440f6dfaa9f.jpg

I also installed a 8.8 axle with discs, so my proportion valve was running disc front and drum rear. Now 4 wheel discs.

No engine replacement. 

I'm looking into getting a Jeggs 4 wheel discs distribution block.

Again -- there is no valve.

How are your front flex hoses? If they are the originals, they may have deteriorated internally and a flap of rubber could be interfering with the fluid flow.

Ok.

3 minutes ago, Eagle said:

There is no valve. The front distribution block in the MJ is a distribution block, not a proportioning valve.

Brake_Blocks_004.jpg.8bffd8ea441619ce46fdf440f6dfaa9f.jpg

Again -- there is no valve.

How are your front flex hoses? If they are the originals, they may have deteriorated internally and a flap of rubber could be interfering with the fluid flow.

Ok thank you. They are Factory original equipment. 

Would a 1989 Cherokee 4.0 work?

But here's what I don't understand. The blockage is near the distribution block. I blew out the block and the brake line. Resemble still no fluid, removed the brake hose from the ridged metal line and still no fluid. So the distribution block must be still plugged?. 

On 7/17/2019 at 10:06 AM, COM86 said:

Looking at this picture and seeing the rubber o rings, I bet the "O" rings have deteriorated and is causing this issue. 

The rubber O-rings ONLY affect the shuttle valve (that slider across the top) that activates the brake warning light. They have nothing to do with controlling the brakes, and they cannot block the flow of brake fluid to the front wheels.

The Cherokee unit IS a proportioning valve. You can use one, but you'll have to re-plumb the rear lines, and you'll be giving up the rear height sensing valve.

Brake_Blocks_Both_02.JPG.fa74f415a7295ff3ef5be748e4b6c405.JPG