Driving/Off-road lights.......?

Jeep Driver

I've saved my pennies and I'm about to order JW Speaker 8910 headlights. 

I'm looking for recommendations for off-road and driving lights to replace my ridiculous 3" cubes. 

Spot or flood or combo lights. 

I'm considering brands such as KC, Rigid, PIAA, JW Speaker......etc......... no ebay/chinesium junk. 

LEDs for sure. 

Have any of you found a lamp that impressed you? I'm looking for quality here.....and value of course. 

I'd spend some serious money on these if they were available here-

ARBs are close to these but the red irritates me for some reason. (also ARB is not a lighting company...they just slap their name on someone else's crap)

71740.tag.0.jpg

1 hour ago, krustyballer16 said:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com.au%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F312632841237

You can buy em here can't you?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

If I'm going to cut lose of $1K I'm going to deal with a US retailer.

Also seller has a feedback of a whopping 4. 

It would be hard for me personally to justify that kind of money for lights knowing I bought my Jeep for that much! With that being said I know there’s guys here that will. It’s the end product we are all looking for. So I can’t and won’t judge someone’s intentions. We have members here who rattle can their trucks to guys who have $20,000 and up builds. I’m fine with both sides of the spectrum. It’s a Jeep thing! 

I attended a Jeep Jamboree in 2017. There was a person there representing several companies, one of which was JW Speaker. After being introduced, I watched three people come speak with him over the next 30 minutes.   All of them were complaining about condensation forming inside the lights. The representative was polite  but did not offer a solution. It was obvious to me by his body language that he didn’t give two sxxxs about the issue.

I’ve spent a lot of money on aftermarket lighting over the years. Broken quite a few of them off road. I’ve had the best luck with Hella 550 with good old-fashioned halogen bulbs. I have them on my Chevy, XJ, and MJ. 

This is just my opinion but I think LED light bars are hideous. Even if a company  gave them to me for free and paid me to put them on my jeep, I would not do it. 

On 6/16/2019 at 7:23 AM, schardein said:

This is just my opinion but I think LED light bars are hideous.

Form and function. I will agree about light bars.

I did order my JW Speaker headlights last night. 

I have a Warrior bumper, now with four holed drilled into it for the lights I had..........trying to find lights that will work with the holes already drilled has been my stumbling block. 

I've decided on old-school look but I insist on LEDs.

I've gone back and forth over the KC lights but VisionX has me intrigued.