anyone want to do a DIY writeup on cab water leaks?

Pete M

I guess it doesn't have to be anything more than photos with arrows pointing to the common leak locations.  although we could expand on it to include links to writeups on the individual fixes. 

anyone want to spearhead this?  you don't have to necessarily do it all yourself, you can just be the guy that organizes it. 

Since you are asking for opinions-

Main page forum menu-  -DIY-

Sub DIY menu-

•General Maintenance

•Electrical Maintenance and Modification

•Suspension

•Driveline

•Transmissions

•Engine Maintenance and Modification

•Cab Water Leak

•Paint and Body Work

•Etc..............

I don't bother with subforums much because it's just a cluster of confusion. 

And, FWIW..........we should be mindful of whether or not the information or the quality of work is worthy of the thread/post. IOWs, something that any one of us can replicate and actually use. 

Better to sort it all out in some kind of organized fashion than a cluster of "stickys" on every page. 

hence the DIY master thread in my sig. :L:   I felt no need to organize every thread in sub forums.  too much work to create and too much work to click around and find things.

Don had an uncanny knack for coming up with parts numbers, picture and diagrams quick as a flash.  It would be helpful if those were grouped separately for quick reference. Call it the Hornbrod Library of Catalogs and Manuals.