Renix 4.0 oil filter adapter O rings AND distributor O ring.

Knucklehead97

Howdy guys! Wanted to post these up again since it's been about 2 years since my last sale post for them (can't find it...). Plus, I now add in an O ring to seal up the distributor since the stock paper gasket falls apart. 

What's for sale? A full set of O rings to seal up the Renix oil filter adapter that is prone to leaking on our engines. The O rings for HO engines are easy to find but Renix kits were hard to come by when I needed them so I buy them in bulk whenever I need a set, so that I can then make them easier to find for fellow Comanche owners.

What's in the package?

1x Buna-N nitrile size 117 O ring

1x Buna-N nitrile size 219 O ring

1x Buna-N nitrile size 230 O ring

AND NOW ALSO INCLUDED 

1x Buna-N nitrile size 024 O ring for the distributor. This O ring is 1 1/8"ID and 1 1/4"OD with 1/16"W. This is the correct size based off of the Napa Auto Parts part number that I've seen works. I don't have a Napa anywhere near me and no auto parts store had one, so I went ahead and ordered them with the rest of the O rings. 

I have 50 sets being shipped to me and will be here in about a week. If anyone wants a set, let me know! They're only 5$ a set shipped. I'm not looking to make millions from it, my main priority is making parts easier to find that I had issues finding.

Thanks a bunch! 

Zach/Knucklehead.

1 hour ago, TheDude said:

This is very tempting, I just can't remember if I already bought some for mine..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you did, then let me know and I'll send you a free distributor Oring. Anyone who already purchased the Oil Filter Adapter Orings from me before I included the distributor Oring can get one for free :L:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived