86 2.8 5spd. Can’t get in gesr

Outside my realm dealing with clutch and transmissions. Solved the problem of not getting fuel to the carb and new problem is that it will only crank in neutral.   Won’t shift into gear with the clutch pedal on the floor. New clutch master cylinder and full of fluid. Have tried bleeding the skate cylinder a few times but still nothing. Fluid is running good when I open the bleeder valve on the slave cylinder. Any help will be tremendously appreciated 

4 hours ago, terrygw63 said:

Pete it does shift fine when not cranked and it will shift cranked with the tcase in neutral

What do you mean "when not cranked"? "Cranking" is when the starter motor is engaged and turning the engine over before it fires. A running engine is not "cranking."

It sounds like your clutch is not releasing completely. Please describe exactly how you bled the clutch.

Does the clutch pedal have little to no resistance to foot pressure?

If so, try this:

Pump the pedal 40 to 50 times and then just walk away for about 20 minutes. see if that got some stubborn air out of the system. 

Eagle as mentioned in my original post clutch and transmissions I have always left to the professionals. And when my dad bought this Jeep years and years ago I had to pull the trans and have it gone through. So I followed someone’s advice on the forum about vlresi g the clutch and opened the bleeder on the slave cylinder and depressed the clutch pedal and closed the bleeder. Doing this several times and I was getting good flow of fluid out the bleeder. This is a rough truck. My dad and I had gotten it for a project before he passed away and we ran it for a few years just want to get it back in the road and work some issues out to see how much I want to put into it. I’m no mechanical technician but can do a lot. My part is going to be what it looks like in the end. I’ve been a collision technician for for about 40 years.