286k and unsure

I have 286K on my 87 Comanche and to my knowledge everything except what I have replaced/repaired is original. Could I be lucky enough to except another 200k miles? 

Depends allot on rust and what your are willing to do keep it on the road. Preventive maintenance is a big deal if you see some thing that you know should be fixed do it. Don’t wait till it breaks then fix it. If that rust is starting do some thing to stop it. My friend who ran his 4.0 Cherokee to 450,000 gave it to me because it wouldn’t pas smog anymore. Now it’s Bluenotenick’s and my parts car. A car treats you how you treat it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's all about preventive maintenance. If it's been looked after its whole life, it'll live a very long one. If you stay on top of the little things, they won't add up to cause bigger problems. It's true that nothing lasts forever, and you're at a point where you may start noticing things simply wearing out that most people wouldn't consider wear items, but such is the way it is. But if it's in good shape and runs well, and you like the truck, I wouldn't be afraid of keeping it going. It's not going to go down in value much anymore at this rate, either.