Spare parts and pieces

SatiricalHen

I have a lot of parts I have laying around from either this jeep or other jeeps I’ve had or gotten parts off. All prices are OBO or willing to trade for stuff. I will ship on your dime. Some of these items are posted for sale on other sites.

-Jeep zj intake (off a 98) $10

-Jeep zj alternator (off 98) $20 SOLD!

-Jeep zj ac compressor (off 98) make offer.

-Jeep zj TB (off 98) $20 SOLD!

-Rubicon express (RE 1660) track bar used, but the bushing and flex joint are fairly new and still tight. Comes with a brand new flex joint and another used flex joint that could be rebuilt $100 SOLD!

-Jeep Comanche black visors and a visor clip for the middle $20 SOLD!

-renix 4.0 head 130,000 miles, still good but replaced with HO head $25

-renix 4.0 cam 130,000 miles, still good but replaced with comp cam $10

-4.0 oil pan in good condition with just surface rust $10

- ba-10 2wd 130,000 miles, still good when pulled, but swapped to ax-15 $50 SOLD!

-header panel off of a 96 Cherokee with no cracks, one scratch on corner. Can come with grill and headlight bezels or can separate $60 SOLD!

- 746 4 hole injectors from a Volvo (could probably use a good clean since they are used) $40 SOLD!

- ax-15 stalk with the part that bolts to the trans. New bushings installed 2,000 miles before I replaced it with a short throw. $60 with skull shift knob, base and bushings (the bushings and skull were $40 alone) will sell without skull for $50 SOLD!

- a few dash clocks I haven’t tested them all yet (I think I have 3 right now) $10 each. SOLD!

- headliner with decent black fabric $15 (pick up only)

- zj valve cover (off 98) $10

- dana 30 axle shafts with the larger u joint. Unit

Bearings and u joints feel smooth and tight on all. $50 a shaft

- dana 35 non c clip axle shafts with good bearings and the splines look good. Broke a spider gear and kept the shafts from the axle 139,000 miles $10

Again everything is OBO everything I would be willing to trade for the right item. Some of the stuff is with me in Clemson and some is at my parent’s house an hour away in Upstate SC. I can take more pictures of the stuff I have here, but the stuff at my parent’s house you may have to wait a little for pictures. I may have more stuff I’m forgetting, and I don’t have pictures of everything right now, but I’ll try to post what I can. 26086c7b06f2fb3fbbff6ac63b7e9253.jpgefd880704aee58757f8d1e425229b785.jpg554877958998453098727d9e51ad7156.jpg994b1d8edba52ccc257156df5aad6008.jpg65cf237c966213565a55fb2e01348020.jpg (in this picture the shafts and one of the headlight bezels are for sale, but I didn’t have a picture of just the shafts) cf07125e47f53bbaf2f013627bf97ea0.jpgc5298db7f6325b865eb3aa7a5fbb929d.jpg5a0ccc33f822806365461c9675a94375.jpgf4d507875df21847410dbb90149e30e5.jpg5614639b31bb9e8a70456c35aeb052f6.jpg (only picture I have of the track bar at the moment)

I think that is all the pictures I have of parts right now. Everything has been stored indoors after removal.

Edit:

-Remembered I have an aluminum valve cover posted a little more detail a couple posts down. $10

-cherokee over head console (make offer on what’s left)

- renix gauge cluster $30 SOLD!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What year is the Renix head off of? Assuming no leaks when removed? Thanks.......

Off of an 87, but as far as I know all renix heads were the same. No leaks or issues with it. The truck ran until the day I pulled it.

I'm in for the header clip, depending on shipping prices.  It would be shipped to 40008.  Please let me know.

As much as I’d like to make money, it’s also nice to save you money and it looks like there are a couple places online that it would be cheaper after shipping. I can’t compete with some of these companies shipping prices.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello i would love to get the headliner. Idk if its worth shipping to pittsburgh or not could u send a picture of it to me? If not depending on how far from my brother who lives in southern nc i may be able to have him get it for me and bring with him on his next trip home. So if you still have it if u could put a pic up of it or let me kno and ill give you my number if ud rather send it txt i don't have fb or any social media sorry.. Let me kno thank you, Eli

Hello i would love to get the headliner. Idk if its worth shipping to pittsburgh or not could u send a picture of it to me? If not depending on how far from my brother who lives in southern nc i may be able to have him get it for me and bring with him on his next trip home. So if you still have it if u could put a pic up of it or let me kno and ill give you my number if ud rather send it txt i don't have fb or any social media sorry.. Let me kno thank you, Eli

I don’t think I’d really want to ship it, but if you PM me with your number I can take some pictures and text them to you and hopefully I can get it to your brother for you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Spring break is next week and I’ll be working on stuff and cleaning out. I hope to make a trip to the scrap yard before heading back to school which means the metal parts in the ad will be scrapped if I don’t sell them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I was wondering if you still have that alum valve cover for $10, what would you need to ship to 29726?
Thanks
Gilbo

Looked it up on google and it says that’s a little over an hour away. Might be easier to just meet up and exchange.

• 1 month later...

Archived