Eliminator bumper color

I wouldn't paint. I'd have it powder coated if you really want it to last. 

If I was going to keep it that would be the way to go, but I just don’t want to put the money into it. Good suggestion thou.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this makes you a rattle can pro:

I like it going to get one. My truck still has the original silver Eliminator bumpers on it. The truck is black so I’m going to stick with silver. I’m going to sell it so it’s going to be advertised as an Eliminator and it need to look like one. According to what I’ve read all Eliminators came out with silver bumpers. If anyone finds different info please tell me.

Just now, jeeppapa said:

I like it going to get one. My truck still has the original silver Eliminator bumpers on it. The truck is black so I’m going to stick with silver. I’m going to sell it so it’s going to be advertised as an Eliminator and it need to look like one. According to what I’ve read all Eliminators came out with silver bumpers. If anyone finds different info please tell me.

Silver as in chrome?  

My truck came without a rear bumper I'm pretty sure.  I've seen them in black as well as the tube style bumper on Eliminators.  It probably depends on how it was ordered, back then there were seemingly limitless options you could order. 

Silver as in chrome?  
My truck came without a rear bumper I'm pretty sure.  I've seen them in black as well as the tube style bumper on Eliminators.  It probably depends on how it was ordered, back then there were seemingly limitless options you could order. 

Ya it’s silver not chrome. I’m sure some guys didn’t like the silver and changed before the took them home.