Notice the missing MJOTM lately??

Anyone else missing the MJ of the Month feature??

I sure miss writing them...

Wonder why we haven't seen one???

Well.. we haven't had any submissions.

If you want to be considered, its really simple.

A.  Have a build thread here on CC.com

B.  Have some cool photos, whether they are in your build thread, or you can send them in.

C.  Drop me a message and fill out the form we use to give our loyal readers the skinny on your beloved truck

D.  Wait to bask in the glow of owning the feature truck of the month.

4 simple steps to Comanche greatness and Comanche Club history.

Lets get started on the new year with a big bunch of drool worthy Comanches.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Onejeeper said:

I cannot attach files to my account I am buildinga  crew cab comanche and can't figure out how to post anything. My email is  bryaninchino@gmail.com 

are you using a phone or computer? 

• 2 weeks later...

I have a couple pictures that won't load but I need to really update my build thread. However, I'm taking a break from social media and will have plenty of time to work on my build thread! I doubt she'll make MJOTM anytime soon, but would be an awesome accomplishment! e95f8bdb2757c1779675a9deabbe86a2.jpg97a1b3c655e100e4e3465f4cc3ce2ebb.jpg735155c73bf05ae4e6b8cd10b420f4ab.jpgc50d8fc7d8548ae47be11c2c18b7db01.jpg

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

MJotM never has to be clean or rust free or anything like that.  it has to be... well... loved.  It's hard to put a finger on it.  But it definitely needs a decent build thread. :L:  sharing all you've done over the years so that others may benefit from that knowledge is a good way to get the month's top honors.  :grinyes:

MJotM never has to be clean or rust free or anything like that.  it has to be... well... loved.  It's hard to put a finger on it.  But it definitely needs a decent build thread. :L:  sharing all you've done over the years so that others may benefit from that knowledge is a good way to get the month's top honors.  :grinyes:
I'll definitely have to update my thread. It's been a long road (and a lot of money) breathing new life into this truck, but it's been an awesome learning experience as its taught me more than I've learned taking autoshop throughout high school. It's more or less a restoration project. I plan to keep this truck so I've also been adding/upgrading parts here and there.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Pete M said:

MJotM never has to be clean or rust free or anything like that.  it has to be... well... loved.

Yeah, mine certainly isn't rust free or clean...  And it made it.  But I did dump a lot of time and money into taking something destined for the crusher and putting it back on the road as a daily driver.