Tire swap?

That is about a 32 inch tire at 10 inch wide. I know 10.5's will rub when full turn locked on stock setup.  here at the shop on our jeeps with the 4.10's we do 30/9.5r15s with no lifts . I know the 32s will fill the hell out of the stock wheel well with no lift

I had a set on mine for a long time with little to no lift in the front. I say little to no, because when I did my 4x4 conversion I added the 4wd springs and an extra isolator, so I might have had 1/2" lift, and used shackles in the rear on the original 2wd rear springs. They did rub, especially when backing up and turning, or under a heavy load, especially in the rear. But they were usable and I ran it like that for 3-4 years. I'm lifted now so the rubbing isnt an issue anymore. I'm also at 4:10 gearing, so that helped as well. I can't see running these with any less gearing, especially with a 4 cylinder like mine.

here's mine with the front unlifted. As you can see, the 32's fill the wheel well good.

IMG_20180711_185510875.jpg.e38b8d63bffa45d4a6ed7db442698f50.jpg

Great man thanks. Mine has the rear springs on top so I’m just worried about the front. I went ahead and got them cuz I figure I’ll find somebody that would want them if I can’t get it to work.

can't' answer your question on price but I'd guess $200. 

Learn from my mistakes...............

Decide what you want from the beginning, incrementalism is expensive. 

Those wheels and tires cost me $2000+ and now I'm about to order a new set at $2500. 

And there have been several sets on the truck prior. 

If you want big, go big from the beginning or pay and pay and pay again, like I've done. 

I wouldn't buy those wheels myself, IINM, those are 7" wheels. Lot of guys run 12" tires on 7" wheels, I won't, it's a hack in my opinion. 

19 hours ago, dustytony said:

Yeah I’ll probably go a different route. That being said, what’s a fair price for a set of about half tread left 255/70R18s on wrangler rims with a brand new spare?

You can get 5 JK take-offs around here, tires on rims, for around $400 a set on CL or FB.  Typically 2000-3000 miles on Bridgestone Duelers or Goodyear Wranglers is what you see available.