Door hinge pins replacement

I have some serious SSG on my drivers side door. Want to make them half doors and figure I might as well fix the pins and bushings while I’m at it. I believe the bushing wore out and that’s what’s causing my issue. Anyone have any luck finding the correct pins? Seems like all I can find are the 97+ pins. Any help would be appreciated. 

Or just use standard 1/4 inch bolts (pretty sure that's the size). I slipped a thin washer in between the hinge pieces and snugged the bolts. It put a good cure on the sag I had.

I tried just replacing the pins which I had pulled from the rear doors of a Cherokee in the JY. Figured less wear on the rear doors. But It didn't work out. The bolts were a lot better.

1 minute ago, SVPete said:

Or just use standard 1/4 inch bolts (pretty sure that's the size). I slipped a thin washer in between the hinge pieces and snugged the bolts. It put a good cure on the sag I had.

I tried just replacing the pins which I had pulled from the rear doors of a Cherokee in the JY. Figured less wear on the rear doors. But It didn't work out. The bolts were a lot better.

I only drill them a size over because normally the holes are oblonged.  It's a case by case thing.

I also tried using metric bolts that were just a hair bigger, along with high tolerance bolts (also a hair oversize).

2 hours ago, DirtyComanche said:

I only drill them a size over because normally the holes are oblonged.  It's a case by case thing.

I also tried using metric bolts that were just a hair bigger, along with high tolerance bolts (also a hair oversize).

A blonde hair? :P