drag n drop test

BMP files generally are viewable on the web, but the forum software doesn't appear to be equipped to handle them in the same fashion as JPEGs and GIFs.  Complicating matters is that you're trying to pull them from facebook, which uses a permissions structure and image references that would make that very difficult for the forum software to achieve what you want (ie: not worth it).  So, you may have luck doing this with some JPEGs.

originally I was kinda hoping that our software would automatically save and host the pic and thus save me from downloading them just to re-upload them, but oh well.  it was a worthwhile test.  :D  

yes, but is it from an internet source or the desktop?   from a desktop seems to work fine (assuming it's a jpg).  I was trying to pull straight from a webpage and I keep getting "other" things.  

IMG_2402

http://lanceowners.hoop.la/fileSendAction/fcType/0/fcOid/450678740275047339/filePointer/521051565298706268/fodoid/521051565298706263/imageType/MEDIUM/inlineImage/true/IMG_2402.JPG