Cali MJ w. Interesting Paint Job

That is interesting.  I kind of like it.  I would have done it a little differently.  I would leave off the "MJ" on the tailgate, leave off the lower body stripe, put "Comanche" in place of "Eliminator", leave the roof white, leave off the center pin striping on the hood, and blacked out the w/s wiper area.

Looks well executed from what can be seen from the pics.

A bit overdone IMO, it's too "busy"..............I like the black roof and hood, have thought of doing that on mine w/out the centerline detail on the hood. The Comanche on the door and the Eliminator on the back, then MJ on the gate............too much. The different font on the Comanche & Eliminator throw it off for me. To each his own though. Otherwise, great MJ! 

Things that suck: Black roof, rear non-bumper, missing lower black stripe on rear bed, MJ on the tailgate.

Things that don't suck: White / black color scheme, lower black stripe if complete, white COMANCHE letters on the black body stripe (but should be smaller), Eliminator bed patch.

We all would have done things differently, but overall, not too bad at all.

I had thought of having a white roof, just as a two-tone type of look as well as it helping to lower temperatures in the cab in the Summer.  White roofs remind me of the old 60s-70s Chevrolet/GMC trucks that I thought looked cool back in the day.  I love the true two-tones of the 50s as well.  

Although in reverse, I do kind of appreciate his differentiating roof color thinking here--but I don't think it works quite as well as two solid colors with white on roof.  

Hey, the guy probably loves his paint scheme as much as I love mine.  Shouldn't matter to us what others think.  We're all created unique in our individual tastes.  Its just nice to see that he appreciated and loved his MJ enough to care for it and put a lot of time into it.