I think I found a new DD!

JohnQ

that's not a jeep, it's a winnebago with wings...

oh wait, no, it's a lowrider POSING as a jeep.

sorry man, it looks good, but 4x4 on that simply means it can handle the road in the winter...not offroad.

stupid daimler chrysler ruining jeep.

that's not a jeep, it's a winnebago with wings...

oh wait, no, it's a lowrider POSING as a jeep.

sorry man, it looks good, but 4x4 on that simply means it can handle the road in the winter...not offroad.

stupid daimler chrysler ruining jeep.

Not worried about winter driving down here in TX and I have the MJ for all my off road fun.

Now having a 420hp grocery getter to pound the roads with sounds like a lot of fun to me! :D

Drive it, you'll love it. Ive driven a few at auction, definatly left me wanting one. You will notice the tranny seems a little lazy when you get on it though ( I think they set them up that way so they survive behind the 6.1). Theyre not intended to be like other jeeps, more like a sports car, and thats a whooooole different kind of fun jamminz.gif

Theyre not intended to be like other jeeps, more like a sports car, and thats a whooooole different kind of fun jamminz.gif
If I wanted a sports car, I'd buy a Mustang with a Cammer "Five Oh" swap. If I want an SUV, I want a damn solid axle and selectable 4WD options, including 2WD Mode.

8) 8) 8)

srt8 hemi 8) 8) 8)

i'd own one if i could. 420HP sounds good to me. i'd just be looking for places to lose weight :bowdown:

so what its a sports car that happened to get jeep badging and grill... its better than most of the other jeeps theyve come out with lately... compass?! whats next a minivan?

I say buy it, and be the first to do a solid axle 4x conversion on it. Swap the axles over to 60's front and rear (35 spline everywhere), and the remove sheetmetal until it can clear 39.5 Iroks jamminz.gif
I agree here, and simplify that wiring under the hood.

But those tires and axles arent big enough. You need to go to some rocks mounted on some 46's, and word has it, that someone in the club has a set of 46's for sale, pretty cheap. Just ask!

Well I like it, it would make a sweet DD. All the negitive comment are usually from people who havent driven one and don't have a clue. I own a WK with a 5.7 Hemi, its a sweet ride and is fairly capable offroad. I've owned every type of Grand Cherokee built, several ZJ's, WJ's and now a WK. The WK takes the cake. Its not for everybody, but if you want an upscale Jeep this is it.