Marchal 850GT Fog Lights

• 1 year later...

sorry to bring up a year old thread.....I just removed the rusted out factory fogs from my 90 Eliminator. They are the same body size as a Marchal 750 but they are not Marchal lights.  They have a square rubber gasket that fits around the bottom bracket of the light at the bumper, which hides all the bolts and the bracket itself.  They were the original lights to the truck and the ends were still attached to the factory harness when I removed them.   Build sheet from Chrysler lists the factory fog light option as well. Not sure what I have and wanting to replace the rusted out hulks with another set.

13 hours ago, Nodrama43 said:

found on ebay. these are the exact fog lights that came on my Comanche.  Made by ROL 

Nice find.   Those look a lot like a set I have.   They were on the sport bar of a parts MJ that I bought a few months ago.   They were on the bar but not connected to a wiring harness, switch, relay, etc.  The owner said that he got them at a dealership.   The covers appear to be the same.   The lamps are similar but the housings mount differently.   The lamps measure 6" x 3" and have "JF" on them (not sure if that is the brand).   My problem is that the rings that retain the lamps are badly rusted - no doubt the covers retained water and caused rust. 

18-10-25 1.JPG

13 hours ago, Nodrama43 said:

found on ebay. these are the exact fog lights that came on my Comanche.  Made by ROL

ROL stands for Rusted Out Lights. They normally rusted out in a couple of years. Spring for the Marchals, or even some Hellas if possible.   :L: