Picture Size Cap of .05MB

Dzimm

That still seems too small to me.  I don't think my current one is under that.  

Isn't it supposed to resize images itself? Or are we still waiting on that? I can't upload images through CC at all because they always exceed the cap and don't resize. 

12 hours ago, Pete M said:

.05mb is 50kb 

although we should be able to make it a bit higher.  

50kb is large enough for the profile pic. The problem is that when you load your pic and it's close to 50kb in size, it gets cropped by the software. Just like your pic is Pete.

To get all the pic to show, you have to reduce the pic's size considerably below 50kb.

I'm just using my phone for pictures.  It's the HTC U11 though and supposedly has the highest rated camera ever in a phone, whatever that means as far as picture sizes and camera wizardry and what not.  

They usually range from 1-3MB (up to 5MB depending on resolution) in size unless I upload them to imgur and downsize them but I can't even get them small enough to fit the 50kb max without being super distorted.  

On 10/1/2017 at 10:06 PM, Dzimm said:

I'm just using my phone for pictures.  It's the HTC U11 though and supposedly has the highest rated camera ever in a phone, whatever that means as far as picture sizes and camera wizardry and what not.  

They usually range from 1-3MB (up to 5MB depending on resolution) in size unless I upload them to imgur and downsize them but I can't even get them small enough to fit the 50kb max without being super distorted.  

As I stated in another thread.............

You young guys are trying to live your entire life on your phone. 

Edit, crop, resize, folders, manage............etc................just not practical from a phone. 

1 minute ago, Jeep Driver said:

As I stated in another thread.............

You young guys are trying to live your entire life on your phone. 

Edit, crop, resize, folders, manage............etc................just not practical from a phone. 

I'm doing this on a computer.... Just use my phone to take the pictures.. I myself hate using my phone for stuff like this but when you are at work and need your CC fix, the phone is what I gotta use.