SOA 8.8 lift height?

Just got my axle all trussed up and new perches and shock mounts on. Now its time to figure out the lift i'm looking to net about 6.5-7 and honestly would prefer to just get new leaf springs. Anyone know about how much lift i would get from stock height leaf springs with SOA on an 8.8?

I just picked up an 8.8 to do the same swap and from what research I've done and read about, average lift is about 5.5" but it will very and slightly depends on how "worn" your leafs are. Also I believe there is a 1" difference if you use stock 2wd leafs vs 4wd ones.

I just picked up an 8.8 to do the same swap and from what research I've done and read about, average lift is about 5.5" but it will very and slightly depends on how "worn" your leafs are. Also I believe there is a 1" difference if you use stock 2wd leafs vs 4wd ones.

There is no difference in the amount of lift, if you don't change the springs.

There is no difference in the amount of lift, if you don't change the springs.

i am going from spring under 4 inch lift to a spring over trying to achieve about 6 and a half inchs. I realize that if i put the 8.8 in soa now as it sits i would net around 10 inches thats too much for me

Pretty much the bare minimum lift from a SOA conversion, if you don't change either the axles or the springs, is 5-1/2 inches. If you already have a 4" lift and you keep those springs, you would be looking at a total of 9-1/2 inches. There's no way around that other than doing something about the springs. SOA is really best suited for stock springs.

hot damn, haha well i have the zone offroad lift currently with add a leafs so i may just pull that leaf out and put those leafs. just to explore my optionis however any of you know a good place to buy stock leaf packs? been searching around but haven't found much

I have General Springs stock replacements, sit right at factory ride height as measured per FSM procedures.  had them on for  almost 4 years now, still at the same height.  If you want about 6" rear then these springs with a SOA would get you there.  Just be aware that they will need time to settle. When I first installed them My truck had massive rake. I threw in 500lbs of stuff in the bed for a month to get them to settle.

First, I would check with a LOCAL Shop. They may be able to help you with just what you want, Plus have small parts you may Need in stock.

Bonus = No Shipping Charges.

I did a quick Yellow Pages search, Found 

Busted Knuckle Suspension  

1876 Nc Highway 41 W

TrentonNC 28585                        (910)320-5365

From what I saw on their fb page, they should be able to help you get just what you want/need.