Seafoaming?

So my auto Jeep is idling pretty dang rough at times. Stumbling pretty bad. I'm going to start with the simple stuff. Volvo injectors (do they use the same Orings as stock injectors?) Plugs, cap, rotor, and wires. And I was thinking about seafoaming the engine. This Jeep wasn't driven much so I'm thinking some things are clogged up. Have any of yall ever done this with good results? How do you do it?

I have done it. You can run it 3 different ways. Through the vacuum system, gas system, and oil. The gas system is as easy as pouring the bottle on the gas tank after a full fill up, so why not. As far as putting it in the crank case, I am leary of that and have not risked it. But I had the best results from putting it in the vacuum system. Follow the instructions on the can and you will smoke out every mosquito for miles around if your truck has never had it done. All that smoke is the carbon build up and other junk burning out off the intake and head. I noticed a large improvement in smother idle and over all response from the engine. I have used seafoam on about 5 of my cars now with no negative effects.

Get the 746 Volvo injectors. They use the same o-rings.

If you really want to clean your fuel system and combustion chamber, get some BG 44K and add it to a full tank. At half tank, refill with gas and drive to 1/8 tank before refueling again.

that's the ones I have! Just put the new orings on. Going to install them when I install my front axle when I go on vacation soon. I'm going to do a can of BG in the fuel system and a can of seafoam through the vacuum system. If the idle still is there after that and a tune up then I'm moving to sensor testing!