b pillar lights help

So I know that absolutely tons of write ups have been done on the boat pillar light replacements. My question is, does anyone know if there is anywhere that I can buy just the lenses? I have my original chrome lights I just broke the little interior tab that holds the lens onto the chrome housing.

Thanks in advance!

Thats kinda what I was thinking Billy I was just hoping someone could confirm or not whether they fit correctly or not before I bought them... there are no comanches in junk yards around me and if there were I'm sure the 25+ year old plastic in the lights would be as fragile as mine were

I can confirm the euramatec lights are damn near tailor made for our trucks. I had to make the holes a bit bigger horizontaly but other than that they are plug and play. Worth every penny.

I agree with the above. I LOVE my Euramatec lights. I got the LED ones and they're plenty bright for me.

Another option is the rear cargo light from earlier S10 Blazers.  I had to open both the width and length of the factory mounting hole just slightly (1/8" longer, 1/16" wider) and of course splice in the connector.  Might be cheaper than the Euramatec lights, which seem a little expensive to me for what they are.  

I've found several pairs of factory lights over the years in the junkyards, and they are nearly always already broken or crumble to pieces when being removed.

http://comancheclub.com/topic/51051-s10-blazer-rear-cargo-lights-b-pillar-comanche-retrofit-in-missouri/