The Fleet

Wildman

Well, some of you know that my obsession with the MJ has gotten alittle out of hand, and while I was moving a '87 parts Mj today, getting it ready to go into the shop, I just could not resist taking this picture

11548251_1024.ts1182819781000.jpg

Left to right, '88 Plow MJ, '89 MJ from York, PA, '86 MJ e-bay special from Lancaster, PA, in the foreground '89 run-around MJ, which I just got done re-doing everything mechanical, Body work next :brows: And to the close Left is the '87 going in for parts removal, that will turn this 2wd into a 4wd-

10693064_1024.ts1179706524000.jpg

I got to get some newer picturs of that one ;)

And what I thought would be the last one for a while, '87 MJ with a Meyers plow hanging on the front-

10693635_1024.ts1179707560000.jpg

And then the MJ bug bit me again, and I got this one last week-

11416121_1024.ts1182358742000.jpg

But this '87 will fill the void in the York, PA MJ, like the drive train. Tought finding a AW4 up here.

To date, that makes 8 MJ's But a couple will be for parts.

So, a year ago, I joined the ComancheClub, with 2 MJ's(the Red one's) and over the past couple of months, it grew into this :nuts:

And I know......I got to get a new hobby :D

My girlfriend and i were cruising around searching for this mystical '86 Grand Waggy thats for sale near me, and as we're driving she says to me

'When we get a house, all your jeeps are backyard toys only'

I have one MJ right now, I think that was permission to get a whole lot more :brows:

I got my eyes set on another MJ, a LWB one. But I don't want to buy it right now, if I have to, It will be sitting out at the farm for a bit till I finnish the first. Plans for another would make a pretty wild ride..