BBC Silveraido

Saved this beauty from rotting away,buried in and under trash along side a house.

Had to tow it too,PO lost keys and decided to drill out ignition,dummy.

A little elbow grease, hot soapy water,and a rinse and looks beautiful.

Check out that rearend too,it sure is fatty. I got really lucky too, 454 big block, it's the RV edition with 4.56 rear end w/ limited slip and removable pinion housing, th 400, and a short box. Worst part was rebuilding the steering colum after PO drilled out ignition, HD to realign ignition gears just right then installed new ignition switch and now it's a turn key beast.

Removable pinion housing? Got a photo, I'm curious what that is.

Short box? Looks like a standard issue 8 ft. long box to me.

Good thing gas prices are down. That vintage, 454, 4.56 gears, should be real good on fuel (using it that is). I still remember my 76 F-150 4x4 with a 390. Only use it when you really need a truck, otherwise just drive the car.

Sure is clean compared to the few you see here in MN!

Hornbrod, with the exploded view on removable pinion housing, thank you Hronbrod, the picture is for you Doc.

Thank you too Pete, I totally feel the same.

Yeah 87Warrior, I have always dreamed/wanted to own my very own Big Block Chevy. Finally the dream has became a reality.lol.

http://www.powerblocktv.com/episode/HP2009-12/454-budget-build#.Vl5qsxDTnqA

Found this episode while researching big block builds. I think I might have actually watched this episode when it aired too. Not too much money for quite the bit of power increase.

Crash maybe it,or maybe it becomes my hot rod tow rig too.lol. Thanks Hick92 I like it too.