Paint for the 12" Lifted MJ

jeepaholic

The time has come for the paint choice..I am open to suggestions..You folks have seen the pics of the 12" lift MJ and i need some help on paint choice. My uncle and I are leaning toward a copy of the "Ultimate Tailgator" International that was done on CMT's trick my truck. keep in mind this is not a rock crawler but not a mall crawler either. Help me out and any pics of some cool paint jobs are welcome. All we need is a pic and we can copy or adapt to our liking...Help me out. :brows:

Peterson's 4wheel & offroad did a write-up of a chevy/gmc truck a while back that was camo'd with skulls and cross bones. that looked pretty cool. camo from 30 feet. up close you could see the skulls.

axles of evil offroad club in california, i tried looking for more pics on the web after i saw them on tv on the pismo dunes, but didnt find anything, they're pretty sick.

Peterson's 4wheel & offroad did a write-up of a chevy/gmc truck a while back that was camo'd with skulls and cross bones. that looked pretty cool. camo from 30 feet. up close you could see the skulls.

That was bad @$$ paint. Wasn't that their junkyard build?

Well, I found a June '06 Peterson's and it's the one that they talk about the joys of going to junkyards, but I don't think it's a junkyard built truck. It just shows one picture of the truck.

No grill, looks like 38" TSLs, tube doors that are... different. The sweet paint, wooden bumper, and has "axles of evil" decalled on the windshield.

Well, I found a June '06 Peterson's and it's the one that they talk about the joys of going to junkyards, but I don't think it's a junkyard built truck. It just shows one picture of the truck.

No grill, looks like 38" TSLs, tube doors that are... different. The sweet paint, wooden bumper, and has "axles of evil" decalled on the windshield.

6 in of lift and 40s

6 in of lift and 40s

s.h.iiiii.t