graduation present

89eliminator

i just graduated high school on sunday and for my gift from the parents, i got a detroit locker for the rear. it will replace the trac-loc that doesn't seem to work the greatest.

man.....when i graduated all i got was a "pack ur s#@t, and have fun in boot camp!" :ack:

I got zilch when i gragitated except they did pay the $40,000 for me to go to tech school in NC so i can't complane

UTI? i thought about going there, but staying local i get HOPE... gwinnett (outside atl area) has a really good tech school and toyota program I'm enrolled in for fall semester

Congrats on the graduation. my sis in law just graduated too. after my high school graduation I had a party, and made almost a $1k . then that fall i went to college. and to think that is 8 years ago, geezz i can't believe that one.

I know nti is uti caus i went to nti , its just that ur comparn apples to oranges/ nti is way much better than uti, i had some friends transfer from az and they said it blows big time. THATS THE DIFFERENCE!

I know nti is uti caus i went to nti , its just that ur comparn apples to oranges/ nti is way much better than uti, i had some friends transfer from az and they said it blows big time. THATS THE DIFFERENCE!
yeah i'd love to go there, but my parents probly make about 10k more than it cost to put you through that school a year (combined)... so uh, needless to say, i can't afford that :roll: