T-case shift linkage

My Boostwerks works flawlessly at a fraction of the cost of the Novak. I, like most, will have installed one or the other but not both. The Boostwerks install is simple and the adjustment process is easy. If you can comprehend the workings of a turnbuckle you have it down.

The boostwerks seals the same as factory as you are only replacing the adjustment linkage and the tcase side range lever. All external and sealed just as stock.

Trust me, it is the only real logical choice ... Can't believe it took so long for it to become a common place kit.

I'm running the Novak kit. Apparently I was the first MJ to install the kit. A bracket on the other side of the trans tunnel wasn't shaped right for the MJ. "Ears" of the bracket were off. They sent me two correctly shaped brackets based on my feedback and life was good. Apparently if you specify you've got an MJ you'll get the right bracket now. It wasn't a quick install but it is a quality kit. Smooth shifting and no issues. I'll be running it on my '89 as well.

The boostwerks seals the same as factory as you are only replacing the adjustment linkage and the tcase side range lever. All external and sealed just as stock.

Trust me, it is the only real logical choice ... Can't believe it took so long for it to become a common place kit.

I didn't get the "seal" comment, either.