• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a nice hotrod you got there!!! Lol

Lol thanks. Today I'm hopping to put a big dent in the brakes. The wiring Is almost completely ran and ready for the gauges. And I'll mount the passenger side running board

Had some free time at work so I whipped up a battery tray

image.jpg

photo hosting

LOL! don't even get me started on problems.. my truck died everytime you shifted to drive after the HO swap. now I fixed that and once it gets into overdrive about 50 mph something starts to grind. lol you have chevy driveline it looks like that. I would love that

LOL! don't even get me started on problems.. my truck died everytime you shifted to drive after the HO swap. now I fixed that and once it gets into overdrive about 50 mph something starts to grind. lol you have chevy driveline it looks like that. I would love that

The funny part is this truck came with a Chevy motor. The 2.8 v6

I was thinking about screwing it down so it can't move and people will wonder why it's not falling off

That would be a great idea except you wouldn't be able to open the tailgate.

Hence why the can didn't get screwed down. I am thinking about screwing a beer can to the top of the bedside though lol like above the tailight

Started the motor up today!! Been spending every second I have on this truck trying to get it done by June 19. It's coming together nicely. I'm at the worst part of any project which is the 1000 tiny things that need to be done and when you get 10 things done in one day you still feel like you didn't get far.

Today was a little bit of everything. Mounted the fans. Ran some coolant lines. Started running brake and clutch lines. Wiring. Installed battery tray and battery. And bolted the starter up

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image hosting over 5mb

Amazing progress wish i had that much time to devote to mine right now. one tip w the "grenade" shifters, ither cut and soder the pin flush or cover them in heat shrink. drove one into my palm, after that i switched to the 8 ball.

Thanks I've been devoting every free second to this truck to have it done in time. And yea I was noticed they're pretty sharp I'm going to do something to make them less lethal