Wagoneer xj header panel with a 4th gen Mazda B series bumper

Blood of a Jeep

i like this. the zj bumper looks cool but maybe just a touch wide to look really good.  on the 3rd pic, it's weird to see the control arms pointing up to the axle.  if i ever see another cheap 91 2wd id like to try something like this. 

Also, so its documented somewhere, in the event that someone else is looking for ideas, I lowered the truck using S-10 Blazer lowering springs I believe they were 3 inch drop for the Blazer. The front i cut the stock coils. Overall drop is in the neighborhood of 3 TO 4 inches lower. 

Did you have to modify the driveshaft length to do this pull of the rear drop? What kind of shocks were used in the rear with the new S10 leaf springs?

For the front, what kind of track bar and drag link did you use due to the lowered suspension? Is the front axle [or axle tube] hitting any underbody components under full compression?

The only thing modified was the springs. Everything else is stock. All bumpstops are gone. At all 4 corners the axle to frame space is 1.5 up front 3 ish in back. The current bumpstops are the shocks. Driveline angle isnt great, but no vibes currently.  The front axle is shifted to the passenger side because of the trac-bar and the geometry up front is all bad. As far as ride goes, if i had shorter shocjs it'd be ok. My end game was c-notch the rear frame, box in and plate to re-enforce. Up front i was going to notch the axle and bend it for camber, much like Xj-r's Cherokee. I was also going to try the same shocks they used. But, for now she'll probably return to stock height plus 2 or so. And pictures will come soon. But for now i gotta get some sleep.