Hodgepodge Item List

Zenobian_84

Looking for a few things I generally can't find down here in the FL yards. Specifically, I've noticed these on older Jeeps, not so much on the Chrysler ones, which is what usually dominates the Jeep parts of the LKQs.

Looking for:

2 "AMC Blue" window visors (check interior of truck in my signature for exact color if unsure).

2 Vent triangle window assemblies, one for each side. My driver's one has an almost completely rusted out track. :(

1 Rear window gasket (a spare is always a good thing)

2 adjustable chrome plated mirrors (either from an MJ or XJ; NON-powered)

1 "AMC Blue" center console; doesn't have to be out of an MJ specifically, an XJ can be made to work as well.

1 set of AMC radio wiring harness plugs (truck side, they're small and square with 6 wires going to each plug. Will upload a reference picture if needed for clarification). Mine were cut apart by the PO, and I want to eventually install an AMC branded head unit into the truck to replace the Dolby one I have in there now.

- - - - -

If I can think of more down the line, it will be eventually added. Shipping is to the 32757 area, but local pickup can be had if nearby somewhere in FL. Ideally, the gaskets (as well as the riveted opening pieces) for the vent windows and rear windows should be in pretty decent shape. Let me know what you have, and I'll see if we can work out a deal. :cheers:

EDIT: 9/11 - Added a few more items to the list.

EDIT: 9/17 - Added more things and clarified others.

I also have one chrome mirror but it power.....and two vent windows but I gotta make sure I can open them first before I'd sell them they prolly will break lol

I feel ya on that one. Those things are tricky the older they get, or so I've noticed from the P&Ps. Will definitely get back to you on the rear window gasket; probably Friday afternoon most likely.

I have two vinyl Medium Blue visors in my 86 with the center clip. They are the last few blue pieces in my cab.

If you happen to have two visors and clip in any color, I'd be glad to do a simple swap. I'll ship mine to you, if you'd ship yours to me. If that doesn't work, I'd be glad to sell them provided I can secure replacements. I use the visors every time I drive the truck.

I have two vinyl Medium Blue visors in my 86 with the center clip. They are the last few blue pieces in my cab.

If you happen to have two visors and clip in any color, I'd be glad to do a simple swap. I'll ship mine to you, if you'd ship yours to me. If that doesn't work, I'd be glad to sell them provided I can secure replacements. I use the visors every time I drive the truck.

I've got 2 faded grey visors in my truck (with AMC blue mounting plates, PO must have swapped in cruddy replacements at some point) at the moment and would be open to the swap.

They're in good shape, but a little rough around the edges. I'd be open to the swap, but I'll PM you pictures later today when I get out of tech school so you can be the judge on whether they're what you'd need or not (quality wise).

Red rocker check out Morris4x4 for those window gaskets...they may be steep but could save you time and money for future reference....

http://www.jeep4x4center.com/jeep-door-parts/cherokee-xj-weatherstrips.htm

:thumbsup: Good looking out! Already have it bookmarked on my home PC; was probably going to get new gaskets down the road prior to installation on the window stuffs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Still looking for chrome mirrors? I think old my passenger mirror was chrome.

Guessing that radio wasn't plug and play that I sent you?

The PO of my truck butchered the factory wiring, so I'm going to have to jump some hoops to get it working the way I'd like; even though I have the Chrysler unit inside of it atm. Still need to bench test the unit you sent me, in the process of cleaning it up some. Probably going to sit on it for a while with the other ones I have until I decide which one is going to go into the truck at some point down the road. Still, always looking for more head units, lol.

Still looking for mirrors as well. Having serious thoughts about trying my hand at some of the aftermarket Omix-Ada(?) branded ones, just to see what the quality is like verses OE. Would still like to get my hands on some OE ones in decent shape though, for comparison purposes. All the ones I keep finding in the yards down here are rusted out inside the spring area. :fs2:

Still looking for chrome mirrors? I think old my passenger mirror was chrome.

Guessing that radio wasn't plug and play that I sent you?

The PO of my truck butchered the factory wiring, so I'm going to have to jump some hoops to get it working the way I'd like; even though I have the Chrysler unit inside of it atm. Still need to bench test the unit you sent me, in the process of cleaning it up some. Probably going to sit on it for a while with the other ones I have until I decide which one is going to go into the truck at some point down the road. Still, always looking for more head units, lol.

Still looking for mirrors as well. Having serious thoughts about trying my hand at some of the aftermarket Omix-Ada(?) branded ones, just to see what the quality is like verses OE. Would still like to get my hands on some OE ones in decent shape though, for comparison purposes. All the ones I keep finding in the yards down here are rusted out inside the spring area. :fs2:

I imagine the Omix-Ada are pretty close to OEM. As you probably know you can find them on eBay, Amazon, and RockAuto all day.

These are off my XJ, like I said passenger is chrome, just want them gone honestly.

Image Not FoundImage Not Found