Totally cool thing that I just like to tell everyone about

I'm with you, JeepcoMJ, there's nothing like the six pointers for grip. If you strip somethin and can get at it, you can sometimes beat the 6 point wrench back on it to get it off. I've done it more than once...

nothin like a six-sider for gettin good grip.

the 12 points work...sometimes. I like my 6-pointers and latching another wrench onto them for leverage...it works real well.

i was wondering how many other people locked wrench-ends to get more leverage... i thought that was a shade-tree southern thing ;)

nothin like a six-sider for gettin good grip.

the 12 points work...sometimes. I like my 6-pointers and latching another wrench onto them for leverage...it works real well.

i was wondering how many other people locked wrench-ends to get more leverage... i thought that was a shade-tree southern thing ;)

lol, i learned it from my dad who learned it from his grandpa...who passed on a couple years ago at age 93

6 pts and 12 pts both have their uses. That's why I have a set of both. :D For sockets, I made sure my set was a 6 pt. Years later when I bought my dad a set, I got him a 12 pt.