Jeep only wreck yard in Sacramento?

ORCA

I'll be heading down to this place this thursday, is there anything I should be looking out for?

Here's my list thus far:

-Coolant Resovoir bottles (if the price is right)

-Seats (2 door XJ and MJ buckets hopefully!)

-Misc. interior pieces for my truck

-E brake Cables (i've heard YJ cables are longer...?)

Well at this place they pull everything for you... :roll: Which is a double edged sword in my opinion. However they want $300 for a pair of XJ seats, and that's without the brakets! :roll: :roll:

Maybe when i'm older and hopefully richer i'll go by this place...

I have purchased a few things from them and definitely not cheap, but consistant. It's getting harder and harder to find a wrecking yard with rust free parts. If those fellas do have cargo lights I wonder if some of us on this board would tell the rest of us what they really paid to get such a rarity ;)

My MJ Dana 44 came from jwjeep.com and now you know why I'll never ever part with it. :( I'd only get a small fraction of my investment back. :cry:

If it's not too personal... how much did ya pay? :oops:

I have purchased a few things from them and definitely not cheap, but consistant. It's getting harder and harder to find a wrecking yard with rust free parts. If those fellas do have cargo lights I wonder if some of us on this board would tell the rest of us what they really paid to get such a rarity

How much would u pay for that rarity? I'm interested in picking one up. I'll call that yard tomorrow and see how much they run. :cheers:

My MJ Dana 44 came from jwjeep.com and now you know why I'll never ever part with it. :( I'd only get a small fraction of my investment back. :cry:

I have purchased a few things from them and definitely not cheap, but consistant. It's getting harder and harder to find a wrecking yard with rust free parts. If those fellas do have cargo lights I wonder if some of us on this board would tell the rest of us what they really paid to get such a rarity

How much would u pay for that rarity? I'm interested in picking one up. I'll call that yard tomorrow and see how much they run. :cheers:

How much would I pay? Zilch, I am not interested in a cargo light, but if I was restoring an MJ back to factory specs and wanted one I would pay as high as $100 for one in good shape with the harness and switch included. For those that just want a cargo light I would bet there are many that can be adapted to work on the MJ. I saw an older F150 cargo light that looked similar to the MJ's. With the direction DCX has taken being bought by Cerberus Equity our little trucks may even be worth more money in a very short while, and OEM and JY prices are likely to increase even more. I hope JW's doesn't troll this board ;) :eek:

A cool grand. :cry: Plus shipping. :cry: :cry: That was back in the days when I had a decent job but no bills and so I had too much money and not enough brains. Also, since my only source of non-borrowed transportation was currently stuck at a shop not anywhere near my house with a totally busted Dana 35, I needed it up and running asap and just forked over my credit card number and sucked it up. In their defense, it was as advertised; a beautiful low mileage unit that needed absolutely nothing. In my defense, well, at least I was smart enough not to consider rebuilding the Dana 35. :D I'll just keep it the rest of my life, swapping it from one truck to another as needed. comanche.gif