better accel off the line?

jeeps are not for accelleration that what cars do. jeeps are for us nuts who want to go everywhere with a steering wheel in our hands that those tree hugging hikers go.

If you have 4:10 gears resonable tires under 33" and a 4.0 litre inline 6 you should have acceptable accelleration mind you its nothing like my sisters camaro but it moves adequately. Although I would be suprised if you have 4:10 with and aw4 and 4.0 L unless PO cahnged the gears, most automatics have 3:55 gears.

jeeps are not for accelleration that what cars do. jeeps are for us nuts who want to go everywhere with a steering wheel in our hands that those tree hugging hikers go.

If you have 4:10 gears resonable tires under 33" and a 4.0 litre inline 6 you should have acceptable accelleration mind you its nothing like my sisters camaro but it moves adequately. Although I would be suprised if you have 4:10 with and aw4 and 4.0 L unless PO cahnged the gears, most automatics have 3:55 gears.

my camaro powered mj roars with 3.55 gears. it's hella quick, i had it to 117 mph with my little 235's on it...according to my buddies gps. actually, it only shakes from 78 to 83 mph and is smooth otherwise...not much death rattle at all....

my camaro powered mj roars with 3.55 gears. it's hella quick, i had it to 117 mph with my little 235's on it...according to my buddies gps. actually, it only shakes from 78 to 83 mph and is smooth otherwise...not much death rattle at all....

You're an insane mofo ;)

You're an insane mofo ;)

my truck would GO that fast... but i don't feel like signing over my death warrant yet.

off the line mine's not so hot cause its runnin 3.07s with a higher 1st gear than most manuals (3.39 BA10 1st as opposed to the 3.83 AX15 1st , and NV3550 with 4.01 )

yeah, i don't know about 4.10s. where are you in wi

colfax, near eau claire

WOW, you're only about 30 miles from me. I'm originally from elk mound, but now live in menomonie. I still get to colfax pretty frequently as I have a few friends around that area.

colfax, near eau claire

WOW, you're only about 30 miles from me. I'm originally from elk mound, but now live in menomonie. I still get to colfax pretty frequently as I have a few friends around that area.

Its red with with a roll bar, black willy's rims, and diy black herculiner bedliner

whats yours look like

You're an insane mofo ;)

i try to please :D

it actually was a very smooth ride. i was very impressed...like i said the rattles were only from 78 to 83 mph and it was like butta other than that. she still had more, but that was around the point i saw the cop ;) don't worry tho, he was eating a donut...and i was gettin on the exit ramp (never do that with a pegged speedo...kinda a bit scary hehehe)

colfax, near eau claire

Its red with with a roll bar, black willy's rims, and diy black herculiner bedliner

whats yours look like

Which one would ya like to know about? My 88 is dark blue 2wd with the factory white rims and has gray side vents and grille on it. It sounds like there's an angry swarm of hornets after it. And my 86 is a 4wd black on black with beyond loud exhaust on it. Plus me myself am not too hard of a person to miss. Face full of holes and a long almost red goatee.