90 Mj Long Bed In Junkyard Cleveland Ohio

I'm betting it is aftermarket.

As no MJ can from the factory with a sunroof installed. A few dealers would have them installed for them.

80s cars are my passion. Even every T-Top Daytona went to Cars&Concepts to have them installed.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I got the flares back home . Gotta better look at them minor chips scratches but no major damage . They were held on with it seems like 100 self tapping screws !! as the original pic showed it has no gas door and they have the typical fiberglass "waves". any other questions I will be happy to answer

I'm betting it is aftermarket.

As no MJ can from the factory with a sunroof installed. A few dealers would have them installed for them.

80s cars are my passion. Even every T-Top Daytona went to Cars&Concepts to have them installed.

and I owned an 87 with factory glass in the sun roof. So dealers did install them using jeep parts. It's worth an hour drive for me to gamble on it being factory parts that were dealer installed.  At the very least the person that ended up with my 87 would probably like to have the headliner.

First off sorry I was MIA there for abit. Special thanks go out to strokedmjcomanche for stepping up and taking care of business for me. Without getting into a bunch of details I spent much if the time from my last post here to now back in the hospital. I was diagnosed as having Lyme disease back in august and I am still dealing with getting it under control, spent many recent days admitted to the hospital so please take me serious when I suggest tick prevention while camping or wheeling, seems stupid but seriously you don't want to get lyme, I am only 28yrs old, there isn't a reason I should end up in the hospital for that long. Take prevention seriously.

Thanks everybody, yeah it's not the most pleasant thing in life but it is the card I was dealt so no worries. I love being outdoors, I work and play in the outdoors, I got it doing something I enjoy. Check yourself often.