1991 Mj Owner's Manual

All,

I am a brand new member, just joined yesterday.  After a several year search, I finally picked up a 1991 2x4 swb MJ yesterday.

I'm not new to Jeeps (the MJ makes 6 currently in my stable), off-roading (started 1985), or turning wrenches (graduated from SIU auto tech school in 1988).

Not sure what the plans are for the MJ yet, but I know I want an owner's manual.  A CD copy would be ok, but prefer a print/reprint to actually put in the glove box.  Not looking to spend $30, does anyone know a cheap source?

welcome to the club!  A while back I started converting my 1988 owners manual to PDF, but was side tracked.  That an the booklet fell apart so it night be missing a few pages... I am just about finished with one of my other side projects so hopefully i can finish converting mine.

I know there is a copy of the 88 service manual and parts catalog floating around here somewhere.

Brings up a question for me.

Does the ComancheClub server let the club host files?   Suspect not.  But doesn't the old Yahoo Group site have a feature for posting files?  If so, perhaps manuals and the like could be posted there with a "stickie" here for reference?

I could make a PDF of my 1991 Comanche owners manual if anyone is interested.

JJ

Site side storage usually means more money. It would be better if members hosted the files on cloud storage servers with free storage like: Google Drive, Microsoft Skydrive, Drop Box, and my most resent discovery Pogoplug. Then post a public URL to the file. If a few members of the club where to do this then the usage of the "free" storage would be minimal per user.

I started gathering the various manuals I have and uploading them to my Skydrive account.  My Signature Should have a working link the the folder.  I will add any other manuals I don't have, just point me towards them.  I am willing to contribute 5 GB of my storage for a unified manual repository.