New Endeavors In Chachkies

Candle holder,camping gear guys like hot dog cookers or marsh mellows guys,BBQ guys, what about water features like low flow water fountain animals. Where's cowboy riding a bull, with a spoon/thimbell hat.

no heavy metal band?  :(

I need silverware... BAD! Been doing some other stuff lately with all the mismatched leftovers just to keep busy on something to sell:

10298762_1421876968082677_60879750028645

My local spots around town have all but dried up lately. Anybody have anything they'd like to send this way to support the cause?  :waving:

no heavy metal band?  :(

I need silverware... BAD! Been doing some other stuff lately with all the mismatched leftovers just to keep busy on something to sell:

10298762_1421876968082677_60879750028645

My local spots around town have all but dried up lately. Anybody have anything they'd like to send this way to support the cause?  :waving:

Can you use the old stuff its silver plated brass I think i have some?  Yard sales just getting going here I will try to find some you can have it for what I pay. I can try to fill A flat rate box.

Can you use the old stuff its silver plated brass I think i have some?  Yard sales just getting going here I will try to find some you can have it for what I pay. I can try to fill A flat rate box.

I use everything! Price usually turns into the deal breaker. At a couple local thrift shops, I can get pieces for $.10/utensil. If shipping, I like to keep things at no more than $.15/utensil.  :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...