Copy And Paste Not Working When Creating A New Topic/thread

I created a build thread over on NAXJA, copied the text to paste into a new thread here.  Won't let me paste.  It'll give me the option, but when I click on "paste" nothing happens.

Is it my settings?

Haven't had this issue before..........

try typing something in the box and then pasting on it.  apparently you cannot right-click just anywhere in the text box, it has to be near text (or the upper left corner).

if that doesn't work, try purging your cache.

• 2 weeks later...

Any fix for this yet??? I just updated to windows 7 and now I can't post pictures. I get the URL popup and can paste the direct link from photobucket but the ok button doesn't highlight and then everything freezes up. I have to hit the back button to get out. :hateputers:

So I mostly use my work computer to post, and up until a couple weeks ago I was able to post without issue. Thought we were still on Chrome but looks like when we did the update to windows 7 we also changed over to explorer 11. Not sure why, but it doesn't work with posting photobucket pictures. Anyway swapped back over to chrome and posting pics works just fine. :cheers: