stock leaf pack pic request

it looks like my 86 GM comanche had a few things done to the leaves(looks like aal for load capacity as well as a bolt on set of overloads) and i'd like to bring it closer to stock as i have zero flex in the rear.

does anyone have pics of their stock leaf pack for me to referance?

much appreciated-terence

that first pic should do it...

i just didnt know how many or which ones were original .now I'm just woried ill lose hight. its got 6 leaves and that bolt on POS

does effect flex. i know this because i have near zero flex

ill setup pics in a moment

I was contemplating not putting in the overload leaf when I was rebuilding my packs, but I ended up doing so. I'm glad I did because after the SOA, the overload leaf is touching the next leaf up at both ends...without the help of the overload leaf I'm sure I would have less height and more spring wrap like Pete said. :USAflag:

removed the bolton pos and my axle moves huray (lost 1/2" on the passenger side) also noticed the bottom most leaf (stiff shorty) on one side was put on backwords...no biggy ill deal with it later.

all the springs were for a camper (i think, there are remnents of tiedown mounts on the frame)

akamcbird, good advice so far, just remember that an aal comes in 2 vareties, thick & short for load or thin & long which adds less lift, but gives better ride/flex. As mentioned do not remove overload leaf, disaster will visit you. OEM manual shows 4 leafs including overload for d35 rears. mjcanoe