Another Newbie

ttruckinon

Hi all,

New here and I just bought my Comanche a couple of weeks ago. It's a 91 2wd with the 4.0 motor and so far I am quite pleased with her. The seat needs "work" (I feel like I am sitting on the floor) and there is no headliner but the body is clean and she runs and drives good.

I am not an off-roader and I bought the truck to drive to work and to pull my trailer when I go to the track.

We (My better half and I) also have a 98 Grand Cherokee that I like so when I saw the Comanche for sale I grabed it. Looking forward to fixxing her up a bit and a lot of fun miles in her.

Welcome from another 2WD owner. We're a rare breed here amidst all the amazing off road rigs but I still learn a lot from these guys.

You'll have a lot of fun with that truck, I've had mine since it was new and I still love it to death. How many miles do you have on yours?

Welcome from another 2WD owner. We're a rare breed here amidst all the amazing off road rigs but I still learn a lot from these guys.

You'll have a lot of fun with that truck, I've had mine since it was new and I still love it to death. How many miles do you have on yours?

98000 or thereabouts. Now if I can just find a set of bucket seats.

What do u Race?....i use my Comanche as my Hauler also, its cool seein the looks i get from some people 8)

I haven't started racing yet, just track days so far. The last 3/4 years were on a Suzuki TL1000S. (#280)

I just picked up a GSXR 750 for next season.

And here are some pics of the new truck.

By the end of this season I hope to try entering a race or two just to see how I can do.

Another welcome to the forum. Assuming your 4.0 is the HO in combination with 2wd and SWB, i bet you can really roast the tires! Anyway, nice looking Comanche and bike too :-D. BTW is yours a manual or auto tranny?

Thanks. It's not as quick as my old Dodge 1/2 ton with the 318 Magnum but it ain't bad! LOL It's an auto.