Check this out

Rokhound

mj bodies were an option for some rc trucks. but not as detailed as these...they were cheap plastic.

The one I had seen was a fiberglass shell that the guy had custom made himself to exact specs, just as this XJ is. I'm actually looking for the link again as I type this, hopefully I can find it again, I had it favorited on my old computer, but it fried, so I couldn't get the info off of it.

EDIT: I can't seem to find the link now, but I'll keep looking for it. I know I seen it somewhere.

lol, i've got $1000 into my new engine and the parts for that, $1800 into paint, payed 300 for the truck, 500 for the lift, 300 for the front end rebuild, 150 on brakes (i think), 600 for the tires, 500 on the stereo, 50 for the toolbox, 250 for the interior, and 100 for the bedliner, a truck cap, and the split rear that's going in it. not to mention probably another 500 or so into little things.

so between 6 and 7 grand i've invested into it...but there's not an ounce of rust on her, and she's everything i wanted. even at 7k i'm still doing better than buying a new truck, plus it's got the benefit of being a jeep :D

bro has about 4 grand into his...soon to be another 4 or so with paint and the new RE lift and 34" tires he wants. and a new rear end etc.

and dad's has about...oh i'd say 1000 into it :D my wheeling one about 200 lol.

I paid 400 for my real MJ. Just seems so weird that the little toy cost that much when the real thing was almost the same price.

Yeah but the toy doesn't come with rust and the engine probably works better on the toy... :)

Just kidding. My MJ was FREE! So there!

I paid 400 for my real MJ. Just seems so weird that the little toy cost that much when the real thing was almost the same price.

Yeah but the toy doesn't come with rust and the engine probably works better on the toy... :)

Just kidding. My MJ was FREE! So there!

don't tell the IRS!! :brows: