stop the blasphomy!

JeepcoMJ

Sure the VW gets better mileage and could probably beat the MJ off the line, but will the VW get you places the MJ can? My goal is to someday ride mine all the way up to Alaska with a Canoe strapped on the top and 2 weeks worth of camping gear in the bed... just give it time.

hahahaha i think if i bought a new car, and my dad followed suit, he'd become ME (he's never bought a new car or had to make payments on one in his life!)

but i think i'm buying a 1997 vw golf 2dr 2.0 that's black on black for 7200 with only 26000 miles, ready to go with all the options including power sunroof!

i'm NOT trading the mj or getting rid of it...but i AM putting it on collectors plates. insurance is hella cheap for those, but you can't drive in january then...that doesn't bother me cause my nice comanche will NEVER see salt again. spent too much time on it.

i'm crazy?

awesome xacto. i wanted a gti but this is a good deal on the golf. 26k miles, 1997, black with black leather interior, 5 speed 2 liter 4 cylinder with altezza rears and euro front lights, and 17" alloy v dub rims on low profile street tires. oh, and the power moon roof and 6 disc changer/premium sound.

basically it's badass and i want it. idc that i only have $50 to my name right now...i'm gettin a loan!

basically it's badass and i want it. idc that i only have $50 to my name right now...i'm gettin a loan!

That's pretty much how I got my Dakota R/T. :D Technically I "sold" my 86 (to my dad) to get some downpayment money. The only thing I regret is going with the extra year of loan time just to save a few bucks a month. Man that last year was a killer, still makin' payments when I could have been through. :(

I'm just saying that I got the loan. I had a good paying job at the time and needed a driver after the Peugeot died. If you need a driver and can comfortably afford the payments, then I don't see why not.