Interests On Group By For Smsheadliners Custom Made Headliners For The Comanche

a1500ram

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine the other day as well...very impressed with the quality and packaging. I can't wait to get the truck back and start in on the interior.

Thank you Steve for your exemplary product and service.................

Buffalo B

I plan on shipping 3 headliner panels out on Monday.

That leaves approx 3 more headliner panels to make and ship.

I got slowed way down this week. Everyone in my household has been out with the flu to include myself.

If I had been communicating with some of you and it suddenly stopped, the flu was the reason.

If I haven't responded to any of your questions please ask again.

Steve

I updated this offer to also include recovering sun visors. If you wish to have your sun visors recovered along with purchasing a headliner panel, I do charge $40 for the pair. All you will have to do is ship me your sun visors and I will send them back with your headliner panel already covered and ready to install with your new headliner panel.

Steve

An unsolicited testimonial ... I bought one from Steve's eBay listing a couple years ago (my eBay user name is ManchesterUSA). The headliner looked excellent, installed it by myself in a little over an hour and best of all, it was holding up really nice when I sold the truck.

Unfortunately, no pics. The guy who bought the truck commented because the many trucks he'd looked at, all had missing or destroyed headliners.

still doing the liners for 100?

need 1 in this color.

Having issues with pm's and my i phone.

54Bobby, please email me your name and address SMSheadliners@windstream.net

Along with an email address I can send your PayPal invoice to.

Thanks,

Steve

Just wanted to remind the Comanche Club members that the group buy on the Custom Made Headliner will be ending on 2/28.

If you need a headliner but have to wait till March to pay for it, get placed on my waiting list and I will honor the $100 total price on the headliner.

Steve

I will sell the medium blue one fo $75 just to free up space. Price includes shipping. Medium blue is a light greyish blue.

PM me with an email address if you want it or want me to send you a photo sample of the color.

Steve

Super interested. Any pictures of the medium blue so I can confirm my super interest?

Thanks in advance!