Wives & Gf Jealousy (& Jays 5.9 Relationship) Thread

terrawombat

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

... My GF just got word that she made the final cut for the 2013 Baltimore Charm Lingerie Football team.

My wife wants to know where those pictures are.

Sorry for the delay, but it was a very long preseason for the team.  You don't get a uniform unless you're on the starting 14 roster and you don't find that out until a few days before game time.  Her first game was this past Saturday in Jacksonville, FL and they got beat 27-12.  She said she didn't play very well in the later portion of the game, but it sounds like she did pretty well for being moved from wide receiver to center only a few days before the game - she really didn't have much practice snapping the ball or blocking.

Anyway, I'm sure you guys could care less about the details of the game so here is a picture she sent me right before running out onto the field:

The Baltimore Charm website should be updated soon to show the current roster with all new pictures of the ladies.  Enjoy.

Lol I got lucky with my girlfriend. She's been on my @$$ about selling the XJ and fixing up the MJ so I can take her wheeling...and she likes the Mj better. haha she was even trying to make me take the Mj out today when I don't even plates or anything yet! hahaha :shake:

... My GF just got word that she made the final cut for the 2013 Baltimore Charm Lingerie Football team.

My wife wants to know where those pictures are.

Sorry for the delay, but it was a very long preseason for the team.  You don't get a uniform unless you're on the starting 14 roster and you don't find that out until a few days before game time.  Her first game was this past Saturday in Jacksonville, FL and they got beat 27-12.  She said she didn't play very well in the later portion of the game, but it sounds like she did pretty well for being moved from wide receiver to center only a few days before the game - she really didn't have much practice snapping the ball or blocking.

Anyway, I'm sure you guys could care less about the details of the game so here is a picture she sent me right before running out onto the field:

The Baltimore Charm website should be updated soon to show the current roster with all new pictures of the ladies.  Enjoy.

The Jaguar's coaches had those same lockers until a couple of months ago.  Where did they play?

• 2 weeks later...

Well, this isn't as easy on the eyes as Terra's pic, but just got another 5.9 with a vortech V1, Doug Thorley headers (I think), Hughes air gap manifold, MSD ignition, 3.5" exhaust, Magnaflow and high flow cat, custom tuned.  It was T-boned, picked it up for not much more than scrap. 

8954685817_6c96dfe717_z.jpg

8954690593_d14bc92b70_z.jpg