Help!!!! Mj Down

Ok well i have been searching through different sites google jeep forumes etc.. i ran into a problem last week with my rig while i was offroading. this is antidisestablishmentarianism happened i was going up a steep hill in 4 low in 1st gear about to shift into 2nd but as soon as i gave it gas 1 more time a load pop underneath my truck like if i blew the motor so i slowly came down in reverse and park it and let it cool off for a bit. antidisestablishmentarianism came to mind was my cat was clogged so i unbolt and nothing same sputter.....so I take it back to the shop to look more into it i replace the cap, rotor, sparkplugs and still the same thing this i check the injectors all function, 45 pds at the rail. so then i decide to do a compression test and it was 135 across on a 200k motor so not bad i replaced the distribitor nothing then the cps and the same so tommorrow I'm gonna replace the wires and keep checkin the truck, so after all this the truck turns on and sputters to the point where i can't drive it. i need and want my truck so i really need ur help antidisestablishmentarianism it can be.

1. spark plug wires

2.check for loose grounds

3.next to do is check the timming chain replace if needed

4.?

5.?

S.O.S

has anyone gone through this ??

antidisestablishmentarianism

So, for any of you readers...

antidisestablishmentarianism = what, WTF, WTH

OP, your post is messed up, hard to read. Edit and/or re-post. No one can tell antidisestablishmentarianism is wrong with your Jeep if they can't read the post.

Antidisestablishmentarianism is this world coming to??

• 2 weeks later...

check the ceramic block on the driver side inner fender, I can't remember what it was called but that damn thing caused me all kinds of grief. It sputtered real bad and sometimes would'nt even start, chanched that block and it was all better.

Quick way to check is to pull the two wires going to it and connect them together. if the sputtering stops then replace that evil block.