Spark Plugs

I know there's a lot of people who are picky about their plugs just like they're picky about their women. I should know, because I am one of these people. :yes: I'm also curious because I was reading a very heated debate over on Wrangler Forum about DIS 4.0 Plugs. :shake:

So, long story short, what's your preferred plug (for 2.5 / 4.0)? What would you recommend on avoiding? I figure this might be a helpful post to new guys on the forum looking for solid advice as well. I mistakenly bought some Autolite's at the parts store because that's what I thought I had on there last time. Of course, I had Champions on the truck instead.... :fool:

I use ONLY Autolites.

There was a study posted on a tractor forum that I belonged to that showed one in five Champians failed the test from the factory. And I believe it in that I've had nothing but trouble with small engine Champians in the past.

have any problems with the autolites? Thats what i just put in my WK last week, no issues thus far.

:dunno: Not any that come to mind or any that I've seen happen to others. I haven't pulled the Champions yet (been in there for a year) to check on their condition since being used. Won't really know if there was a problem 'til I do. I just like sticking with the same tried-and-true things, IE: Same brand oil filter, fuel filter, etc.

I'll probably end up using the Autolites this time and see if there's any noticeable difference between the two sets.