Cab outside vent covers

Simple question, are the black vent covers on the cab, drivers side / passenger side oriented? In other words, are they both the same and it doesn't matter which side they go on?

As far as I know, yes. I'm pretty sure I've gotten both sides mixed up. :dunno: :shake: They both look exactly the same side by side. :thumbsup:

I think I need to take mine off and check them. The one on the passenger side looks fine, but the one on the drivers side looks wrong, like it's leaning forward a bit. I'll pull it first and check for the "left" I.D. I believe the drivers side would be the left side.

I think I need to take mine off and check them. The one on the passenger side looks fine, but the one on the drivers side looks wrong, like it's leaning forward a bit. I'll pull it first and check for the "left" I.D. I believe the drivers side would be the left side.

Yes. Left and right are as if you are in the driver's seat.

Its tough to tell one from the other as some do not have the L and R.

The two I grabbed from a pile of them at AMC 4x4 were both rights upon further inspection. One had the R and the other did not. They both had the same P/N...8955-007-674

What's the p/n of the left side?