89 Comanche with headers

I'm putting a pacesetter on my 1988. cost me around 200. Hopefully Ill be getting it on with in the next couple of weeks. I also ordered a magnaflow muffler and high flow cat.

What about the O2 sensor and EGR tube? Where do those go?

Can't find a header for a RENIX.

it has a bung for the o2, and as for the egr you will either have to cap it off for rig a new tube into the header. I'm going to cap it off. To my knowledge this is the only bolt on header for the renix

I'm putting a pacesetter on my 1988. cost me around 200. Hopefully Ill be getting it on with in the next couple of weeks. I also ordered a magnaflow muffler and high flow cat.

What about the O2 sensor and EGR tube? Where do those go?

Can't find a header for a RENIX.

Borla, yes they do.

http://www.quadratec.com/products/17601_03_07.htm

it has a bung for the o2, and as for the egr you will either have to cap it off for rig a new tube into the header. I'm going to cap it off. To my knowledge this is the only bolt on header for the renix

If the exhaust ports line up, which I think they do not w/o some Dremel work, and the computer does not need an EGR input, then go for it. But to me it's akin to polishing a turd.

I picked up the dynamax blackjack headers about a year ago. they had the egr tube port that I plugged because my attempts at connecting a rigid tube were not successful. Also I had already removed the vacuum lines to the egr solenoid so i just rid the hole system with a block off plate.

Right now I'm working and freeing up the intake as the exhaust has such free flow with the header and down pipe.

I have headers on my MJ at the moment and make it sound like a V-8: really cool! The problem I'm having is that the universal joint at the axel for the 4 wheel drive is grinding the collector when I go over some bumps. So I'm looking for any suggestions as to how to correct the problem. I'm leaning towards new headers made for a 4x4 but not sure there is a difference between 2x and 4x headers.

Pacesetter says they have them for both applications, but I'm leary due to cost of about $450. Any suggestions?

Albee